Not going to Juice Jam? Check out what you can do over the weekend in CNY

Courtesy of the Downtown Committee

The Everson Museum of Art will host the Syracuse City Market and Paint & Pour over the weekend.

Event: Paint & Pour (21+)
When: Thursday 6-8 p.m.
Where: Everson Museum of Art
Desc.: When you need the creative juices to flow, wine may help. Test out this theory at Paint & Pour, put on by the Everson Museum of Art. Spend two hours painting your artistic masterpiece with artist Cookie Falcone guiding you.

Event: City Market
When: Sept. 10
Where: Everson Museum of Art
Desc.: There are only two more dates for the City Market held at Everson Community Plaza, so make sure to head downtown on either Sept. 10 or Oct. 8 to shop for beautiful ceramics, vintage clothing and more. Museum entry for the Everson Museum of Art is also free on City Market Sundays, so be sure to get your art fix as well.

Event: Wonder Woman art show
When: From now until Friday, Sept. 22
Where: The Tech Garden
Desc.: Check out The Tech Garden’s latest event: Fourteen Directions. The art show features work by 14 artists who are women, ranging from collage work to painting, and is co-curated by Sofia Marques Paniagua.

Event: Cocktail Culture Show
When: Now through Sept. 10
Where: Munson-Williams-Proctor Art Institute
Desc.: Explore the origins of the cocktail and learn about the art behind the making and presentation of distilled, brewed and fermented beverages.

Event: Museum Used Book Sale
When: Thursday, Sept. 7 through Monday, Sept. 11
Where: Shacksboro Schoolhouse Museum
Desc.: Find buried treasure at the Shacksboro Schoolhouse Museum’s annual used book sale. Donations include sheet music, used records, DVDs and CDs and children’s books.

Event: The Dunkin Run Arc Race
When: Saturday, Sept. 9 at 10 a.m.
Where: Long Branch Park
Desc.: Take a trip to the other side of Onondaga Lake and participate in the annual Arc Race. There are plenty of options for nonrunners: 3K Fun Walk, KIDZ 1 Mile Fun Run, games, refreshments and other activities.

Event: Orange After Dark Cosmic Bowling
When: Saturday, Sept. 9 at 10:30 p.m.
Where: Buses leave at 10:30 p.m. from College Place and Goldstein Student Center
Desc.: Glow in the dark for Orange After Dark’s cosmic bowling event. Tickets can be purchased for $3 at the Schine Student Center and include event costs and transportation.

Event: Orange After Dark presents comedian Adam Grabowski
When: Sept. 8 at 10:30 p.m.
Where: Schine Underground
Desc.: “America’s Got Talent” alumnus Adam Grabowski will perform his interactive and progressive comedy set for students as part of the Orange After Dark comedy series. The comedian was voted the country’s top college touring comedian for a record-setting four years in a row. Tickets are free and can be picked up at the Schine Box Office.

Event: Orange After Dark Late Night Movies: Baby Driver
When: Sept. 8 and 9 at 11 p.m.
Where: Gifford Auditorium (HBC)
Desc.: Orange After Dark will host a screening of Baby Driver starring Ansel Elgort, Jon Hamm, Lily James and Kevin Spacey. The movie tells the story of a young getaway driver who gets himself mixed up in crime heists, ultimately leading up to one that’s doomed to fail.